9.29.2008

I approve: Haagen Dazs Sorbet

Long story short, this stuff is amazing. I have only tried the raspberry flavor, but once my pint is gone (in only a matter of minutes, I'm sure) I'm going to purchase the mango flavor. 
This does not taste like what most people think "sorbet" tastes like. It isn't icy and tart, but instead tastes like fruity ice cream; rich enough to satisfy any sugary craving. 

THE.BEST.PART.
An entire pint of this has only 480 calories. That means you can eat 3 WHOLE CONTAINERS of this for the same caloric value of one Chipotle burrito. 

Let that marinade.

Now, obviously no one consciously plans on sitting down and eating an entire pint of ice cream, but sometimes these things happen. In the case of Haagen-Dazs sorbet, IT'S OKAY!

comes in chocolate, coconut, peach, lemon, raspberry, mango and strawberry flavors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd add although I think I've told you this. Ben and Jerry's Half Baked Froyo is insanely delicious for 3g of fat. mms.