12.31.2008

Angel vs. Fracas


I have been eyeing the Sephora scent samplers for awhile now, and am so happy to finally have received the Classics! The kit includes eight perfume samples and a voucher for a full-sized version of one of the scents. I am reminded of the time I literally spent an hour in the Coach store deciding between a tan or red leather wallet. I hope this is not repeated in the Sephora store. 

Cartier Délices De Cartier Eau Fruitée
Guerlain Shalimar
Hanae Mori Butterfly
Marc Jacobs Perfume
Prada Parfums Prada
Robert Piguet Fracas
Thierry Mugler Angel
Vera Wang The Fragrance

I've been dying for Fracas, but my skin handles Angel better. Then again, I haven't even smelled them all yet. And so it begins.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH perfume, how I want thee. So I want to comment on your design blog but I'm scared Jan will read it and judge you/me.